How to connect¶
The platform made available is composed of several elements:
- a data processing environment
- a S3 datalake for data storage
- an identical authentication between the data processing environment and the S3 datalake web console
The entry points¶
The data processing environment¶
The data processing environment is a product of the company Saagie, member of the consortium, which allows to perform pipeline processing with DataOps tools on datasets.
- URL of the data processing environment: https://dln-p1.atelier.datalab-normandie.fr
The data processing platform runs in a Kubernetes cluster consisting of:
- 4 virtual machines with for each :
- 32 vCPUs
- 128 GB of RAM
- 1 distributed disk space of about 4 TB on HDD disks, expandable to 8 TB
- 1 high performance distributed disk space of about 1.3 TB on SSD disks, expandable to 2.5 TB
The S3 datalake¶
The platform includes a S3 service for storing user and project data spaces.
The datalake is based on MinIO technology, which allows you to generate S3 tokens.
- Web console URL: https://s3-console.atelier.datalab-normandie.fr
- S3 API URL for your programs: https://s3.atelier.datalab-normandie.fr
The S3 datalake is composed of 4 virtual machines, each addressing 4 physical disks, for a total volume of about 119 TB.
Last update: April 26, 2022 16:18:52